Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 25, Bedtime Storytime at The Blue Bunny, Craft Class and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be increasing clouds, with a high near 23. For tonight, snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. Cloudy, with a low around 14, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Blue Bunny, 577 High St. in Dedham, will have a Bedtime Storytime with Catching Joy event at 6:30 p.m. The store will be reading stories about staying warm this winter, and hosting a mitten and hat collection with Catching Joy. They will also be collecting new and gently used hats, mittens and scarves for "Solutions and Work."
2. Chad Verbeck will have a free performance at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham, at 8 p.m. Chad's roots stem back to his early days in school and church choirs and bands, playing with his family around the campfire and jamming with friends at school. His songwriting often finds its charge from life experiences, but also digs deep into the imagination of this crafty wordsmith.
3. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Healing Art of Yoga class at 7:30 a.m. The class costs $17 to join.
4. PathFinders, 269 Common St. in Dedham, will have an Arts & Crafts class at 6:30 p.m. The class is open to children from 6-years-old to 12-years-old and costs $35 to attend. Registration is required.
5. And The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Tai Chi class at 7 p.m. The class is open to all and costs $102 to join.