Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 24, National Peanut Butter Day Event, Healing From Addictions and More
Here are five things you need to know for Thursday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 20. For tonight, mostly clear, with a chilly low around 5, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham will have a National Peanut Butter Day Sampling event at 4 p.m. They'll have samples, recipe ideas and suggestions for you. And don’t forget to enter to win a special peanut butter gift basket at the event!
2. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and costs $3.50 to join.
3. The Justin House, 125 Sprague St. in Dedham, will have a free Healing From Addictions event at 3 p.m.
4. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Crochet class at 5 p.m. This will be a great opportunity for kids to either learn or improve their skills. The class costs $15 to join.
5. And there will be a Zumba Toning class at 7:15 p.m. The class will be at 671 High St. in Dedham and costs $115 to join.