Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 22, Dedham Junior Woman's Club, Yoga for Stiff People and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be a chance of snow, mainly before 7 a.m. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 27. For tonight, it will be partly cloudy, with a low around 7, according to The National Weather Service.
1. There will be a Zumba class at 671 High St. in Dedham. This Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, dance-fitness party exhilarates their senses and works all your major muscle groups in a high-energy cardio blast that leaves participants invigorated, refreshed and full of life. The class costs $15 and starts at 7:15 p.m.
2. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and costs $3.50 to join.
3. Yoga Now, 565 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga for Stiff People class at 5 p.m. If you wake up with morning stiffness, are recovering from an illness or injury, or have difficulty moving, this class will help you recover lost flexibility, vitality, and ease of movement. The class costs $15 to join.
4. The Dedham Junior Woman's Club (DJWC) will have their General Meeting at The Endicott Estate, 656 East St. in Dedham. The DJWC encourages members to be active volunteers in the community while offering social and educational growth through unity and fellowship. Membership is open to women of all ages throughout Dedham and neighboring communities. The meeting starts at 7 p.m.
5. And T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will have a game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people together at T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!