Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 18, Free Beer, Concerts and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 27. For tonight, there will be increasing clouds, with a low around 19, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a free Winter Beer Tasting event at 4 p.m. Their team will be pouring up some of your favorite brews and sampling dishes throughout the store all made with beer!
2. The Smile Makers will perform at Paradise Cafe, 565 high St. in Dedham. Their music is full of nuance and texture, encapsulating melodies that conjure hope and foreboding. The concert starts at 8 p.m. and is free to attend.
3. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Healing Art of Yoga class at 7:30 a.m. The class costs $17 to join.
4. PathFinders will have their All Ages Lego Club at 269 Comon St. in Dedham at 5 p.m. All are welcome and particpants need to register before attending. There is a $35 fee to attend.
5. And The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Tai Chi class at 7 p.m. The class is open to all and costs $102 to join.