Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 16, Dedham Choral Society, Storytime at Whole Foods and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be snow and sleet before 2 p.m., then rain and snow showers likely. Patchy freezing fog before 9 a.m. with a high near 36. For tonight, cloudy skies, with a low around 28, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a free Stories and Snacks event at 9:30 a.m. Kids of all ages are invited to enjoy stories and get involved with simple food related activities like smoothie making!
2. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. The class costs $10 to join.
3. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will be meeting at the Holiday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham. The meeting starts at 7:30 a.m.
4. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Dedham Choral Society Open Rehearsal at 7 p.m. If you enjoy performing in a large chorus, with instrumental accompaniment, under inspiring musical direction, in beautiful churches & concert halls, then come to the open rehearsal.
5. And the Dedham Food Pantry will have their general meeting at The Endicott Estate, 656 East St. in Dedham. Learn how you can get involved by Get involved by volunteering, donating, or becoming a sponsor. The meeting starts at 7 p.m.