Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 14, Yoga, Tai Chi and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be a chance of showers, mainly before 8 a.m. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 50. For tonight, increasing clouds, with a low around 29, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Healing Art of Yoga class at 7:30 a.m. The class costs $17.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. Lengthen the spine, tone and tighten the deep muscles, and promote better posture and functional movement habits. Yoga poses are combined with Mat Pilates exercises to create a balanced, grounded, full-body workout for all levels and body styles. The class costs $80 to join.
3. There will be a Weekly Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class starts at 8 p.m. and costs $70 for five classes.
4. Make sure you never miss out on an event by signing up for our free newsletter! Just click here to get started.
5. And remember to show some love for Dedham by "Liking" us on Facebook.