Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 10, Kids Crochet, Fitness and More
Here are five things you need to know for Thursday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 45. For tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 21, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. This class combines fitness with fun to increase endurance and strength with low-impact aerobic movements. The classes cost $3.50 and are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors.
2. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Crochet class at 5 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
3. There will be a Zumba Toning class at 7:15 p.m. Students learn how to use lightweight, maraca-like Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and tone all their target zones, including arms, abs, glutes and thighs. The class will be at 671 High St. in Dedham and costs $115 for an eight week session.
4. Make sure you never miss out on an event by signing up for our free newsletter! Just click here to get started.
5. And remember to show some love for Dedham by "Liking" us on Facebook.