Five Things You Need to Know for New Year's Eve!
Here are some events that are happening in and around Dedham for New Year's Eve!
Today's Weather: Today will be partly sunny, with a high of 34. For tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 24, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Wanna stay in Dedham? Stop by Kings at 600 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, for a New Year's Eve party. Tonight Kings will feature a champagne toast, party favors, a live DJ and more. There's no cover charge, but the cost for the four course dinner is $48 per person. And there will be a New Year's Eve party for kids from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2. Moseley's on the Charles, 50 Bridge St. in Dedham, will also have a New Year's Eve party at 9 p.m. Tickets cost $30 in advance, $35 at the door, or $250 per table. The event wil feature a live DJ, professional photographers to capture your best moments throughout the night and on the red carpet. There will also be premium bars with an exclusive VIP access for VIP ticket holders. Hats, Noise Makers and Confetti Cannons will be provided along with a champagne toast at midnight. The organizers are asking that those who attend come in "proper dress." No Timberland boots, sneakers or athletic wear allowed.
3. If you plan on going into Boston for First Night, click here to get the full schedule.
4. Need something to do with the kids? Click here to get ideas on how to spend New Year's with the whole family.
5. And if you're planning a party tonight, click here to get some inexpensive party planning ideas.