Five Things You Need to Know: Feb. 6, Stories and Snacks at Whole Foods, Moms and Tots Group and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be a chance of snow, mainly before 8 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 39. For tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 11, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will have their weekly meeting at The Holiday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham. The meeting starts at 7:30 a.m.
2. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Stories and Snacks event at 9:30 a.m. Kids of all ages are welcome and a guest reader will share their favorite stories, while the kids get involved with simple food related activities like smoothie making!
3. Nobles Day Camp, 10 Campus Dr. in Dedham, will host a Moms and Tots group at 10 a.m. There is a fee of $5 per family.
4. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. The class costs $10 to join.
5. And Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Kids Yoga class at 3:30 p.m. Classes engage children through movement, music, games and inspired Yoga-play to capture their attention and their imaginations as they refine their motor skills and understanding. The class cost $15 to join.