Five Things You Need to Know: Feb. 5, Storytime at The Blue Bunny, Zumba and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be ccattered flurries between 9 a.m. and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 29. For tonight, there will be a chance of snow showers, mainly after 4 a.m. Cloudy, with a low around 21, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and cost $3.50 to join.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7:15 p.m. This Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, dance-fitness party exhilarates their senses and works all their major muscle groups in a high-energy cardio blast that leaves them invigorated, refreshed and full of life. The class costs $15.
3. The Blue Bunny, 577 High St. in Dedham, will have Preschool Storytime at 10:30 a.m. Preschoolers will love the collection of stories with a simple craft to follow. And registration is not required.
4. T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will host a game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!
5. And don't miss an event by signing up for our newsletter. Just click here to get started.