Five Things You Need to Know: Feb. 27, Hatha Yoga, Storytime and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today will be a rainy day with a high near 40. For tonight, more rain with a low around 34, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will meet at the Holiday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham. The meeting will start at 7:30 a.m.
2. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Stories and Snacks event at 9:30 a.m. This free event is open to all children, and will feature a story and simple food activities.
3. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. The class costs $10 to attend.
4. Stil Yoga Studio, 740 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Kids Yoga class at 3:30 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
5. And there will be a Hatha Yoga event at Whole Foods Market at 6:30 p.m. Hatha Yoga is a relaxing meditative practice and their classes are perfect for beginners but open to all levels. They provide the mats so just bring yourself and some comfy clothes! The class costs $15 to join.