Five Things You Need to Know: Feb. 25, Olympic Lifting, Band Rehearsals and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Today's Weather: Today will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. For tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 24, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham ,will have a Yoga for Health & Healing class at 6 p.m. Karen Kaplan, LMHC, NCC, E-RYT 500 gently guides people to open, strengthen and enliven their bodies and spirits. The class costs $13 to join.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. Yoga poses are combined with Mat Pilates exercises to create a balanced, grounded, full-body workout for all levels and body styles.The class costs $80 to join.
3. Solid Body Fitness, 123 Stergis Way in Dedham, will have an Intro to Olympic Lifting class at 7 p.m. This is an important addition to any fitness program whether you're a seasoned athlete or just looking to stay fit. The class costs $20 to join.
4. The Dedham American Legion Band, Post 18 will have a rehearsal and they are looking for musicians, color guards and support personnel. The rehearsal starts at 7:30 p.m.
5. There will be a Weekly Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham, at 8 p.m. The class costs $70 for five classes.