Five Things You Need to Know: Feb. 22, Storytime for Chinese New Year, Concerts and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 39. For tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 23, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners class at 5:30 p.m.The class costs $102.
2. Needham Bank will be hosting a Needham Bank Night at Memorial Field Skating Rink event on Eastern Avenue in Dedham. This event is free and open to the public. It will provide the opportunity to skate under the lights. During this time, Needham Bank Staff will serve complimentary hot chocolate and munchkins to all attendees. Doors open at 6 p.m.
3. The Blue Bunny, 577 High St. in Dedham, will have a Bedtime Storytime for Chinese New Year event. They will be reading books about the celebration and making a cool dragon mask! This free event starts at 6:30 p.m.
4. Paddy Mills will perform a free concert at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham, at 8 p.m. With a hitch-hikers heart and a back pack full of notebook philosophy, Paddy leaves you grinning like you've just been let in on a secret -- one that you might just have known all along.
5. And The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have Tai Chi classes at 7 p.m. The class costs $102 to join.