Five Things You Need to Know: Feb. 19, Zumba, Questionnairey and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: Today showers are likely, mainly after 5 p.m., with a high near 47. For tonight, showers, mainly before 8 p.m.and then patchy fog, with a low around 30, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7 p.m. This Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, dance-fitness party exhilarates their senses and works all their major muscle groups in a high-energy cardio blast that leaves them invigorated, refreshed and full of life. The class costs $15 to join.
2. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with older adults and costs $3.50 to join.
3. T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will have a game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to test your skills at an assortment of questions!
4. Make sure you never miss out on an event by signing up for our free newsletter! Just click here to get started.
5. And remember to show some love for Dedham by "Liking" us on Facebook.