Five Things You Need to Know: Feb. 15, PathFinders Events, Tai Chi and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Today's Weather: Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 51. For tonight, there will be a slight chance of snow showers after 3 a.m. Otherwise mostly cloudy, with a low around 31, according to The National Weather Service.
1. PathFinders will have a Friday Family Fun Swim at the Dedham Pool, Recreation Road and High Street in Dedham. The cost is $1 per child and $2 per adult and starts at 7 p.m.
2. There will be a PathFinders All Ages Lego Club at 269 Common St. in Dedham. All ages are welcome and the club starts at 5 p.m. Registrations is required and there is a $35 fee.
3. And PathFinders will also have an Arts & Crafts class at 269 Common St. in Dedham. The class starts at 6:30 p.m. and registration is required. The registration fee costs $35.
4. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Boot Camp:Karate for Beginners class at 5:30 p.m. The class is $102.
5. And The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Tai Chi class at 7 p.m. The class costs $102 to join.