Five Things You Need to Know: Feb. 11, No School, Olympic Lifting and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Today's Weather: Rain all day, with a high near 44. For tonight, there will be a chance of showers, mainly before 7 p.m. Then cloudy, with a low around 31, according to The National Weather Service.
1. All Dedham Public Schools will be closed today.
2. Solid Body Fitness, 123 Stergis Way in Dedham, will have an Intro to Olympic Lifting class at 7 p.m. The class costs $20 to join.
3. The Allin Congregational Churcj, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga for Health & Healing class at 6 p.m. The class costs $13.
4. There will be a Qigong & Tai Chi class at the Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. The class starts at 8 p.m. and costs $70 for five classes.
5. And The Monday Morning-Stars Bowling Club will be meeting at 16 Chestnut St. in Needham. There are no teams and no weekly commitments, just exercise and fun. The meeting starts at 9:45 a.m.