Five Things You Need to Know: Dec. 5, Knitting, Yoga and More
Here are five Things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be some showers mainly before noon, with a high near 54. For tonight, mostly clear with a low around 24, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will be meeting at the Hiliday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham at 7:30 a.m.
2. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. The class costs $10 to join.
3. Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Kids Yoga class at 3:30 p.m. The class is open to children between 3 and 6-years-old and costs $15 to join.
4. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have an Open Gym for High School students at 8:15 p.m. This activity is free and DCH staff will be there to monitor activities.
5. Decorating your house for the holidays? If so, enter Patch's Deck the House contest for a chance to win $100,000 for the Dedham school district and $500 to pay your electric bills!