Five Things You Need to Know: Dec. 10, World War II Documentary, Yogalates and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be rain and some patchy fog, with a high near 61. For tonight, more showers with a low around 42, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Join the volunteers from New England that support local World War II veterans for a special one-night-only Boston screening of the documentary "Honor Flight." The 7:30 p.m. showing will take place at Showcase Cinema de Lux in Legacy Place. Invite your friends and family to participate in this screening hosted by Honor Flight New England for Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. Tickets costs $11.50 each.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will be having a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. Yogalates combines the two forms of mind body exercise to develop core strength, flexibility, balance and body alignment. The class costs $60 to join.
3. There will be a weekly Qigong & Tai Chi at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class starts at 8 p.m. and costs $70 for five classes.
4. The Monday Morning-Stars Bowling Club will be meeting at the Needham Bowlaway, 16 Chestnut St. in Needham. There are no teams and no weekly commitments, just exercise and fun. The club will meet at 9:45 a.m.
5. Decorating your house for the holidays? If so, enter Patch's Deck the House contest for a chance to win $100,000 for the Dedham school district and $500 to pay your electric bills!