Five Things You Need to Know: 12-12-12, Storytime with J.C. Monahan, Kids Yoga and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 41. For tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 26, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Home for Little Wanderers will have WCVB-TV Meteorologist J.C. Monahan read one of her holiday favorites — Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch Who Stole Christmas for Story Time in the Big Wishes Toy Room at Legacy Place. The event is free and starts at 3:30 p.m.
2. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. This is a great time to come in and get the hand holding you need. It's a drop in so you can come only when you need help. The class costs $10.
3. Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Kids Yoga class at 3:30 p.m. Classes engage children through movement, music, games and inspired Yoga-play to capture their attention and their imaginations as they refine their motor skills and understanding. The class costs $15 to join.
4. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have an Open Gym for High School students at 8:15 p.m. This activity is free and DCH staff will be there to monitor activities.
5. Decorating your house for the holidays? If so, enter Patch's Deck the House contest for a chance to win $100,000 for the Dedham school district and $500 to pay your electric bills!