Five Things to Know: September 4, Questionnairey, Pilates, and More
Here are five things to know for Tuesday!
Todays Weather: Today you can expect a chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 76. Tonight showers are likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Patchy fog. Low around 68, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Justin House, 25 Avery Street, will host a Hip Hop and Pilates event at 7:00 p.m. Come join the Justin house,have fun while you work out and meet new friends! And the cost is only $5.
2. Every Tuesday evening (9 p.m.) come play the newly talked about Questionnairey at T.G.I.Friday's, 750 Providence Highway, in Dedham (next to Best Buy). Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!
3. Dance Explosion, 95 Eastern Avenue, in Dedham, is now accepting registration for their 2012/2013 dance season. Join them for their 31st season with classes for ages 2.5 - adult in pre-ballet, ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, contemporary, modern and lyric.
4. The Blue Bunny, 577 High Street, in Dedham, will be hosting Preschool Storytime at 10:30 a.m. Preschoolers will enjoy these short stories and a craft activity to follow. No pre-registration required, and it's free!
5. Bring your unused keys and place them in the Keys for Hope Bucket at the Dedham Town Hall. The keys will be melted down, and the cash received will be used to help Dedham families in need.