Five Things to Know: August 30 Free Toothbrushes, Zumba, and More
Here are five things to know for Thursday!
Todays Weather: Today will be sunny with a high of 86. Tonight will be clear with a low around 61, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Whole Foods Market Dedham and Radius Toothbrush is hosting a swap! Bring in your current toothbrush and take home a brand new Radius Toothbrush for free! The event will take place at Whole Foods, 300 Legacy Place in Dedham.
2. MC3, special guest Mitch Golner will be performing at Paradise Cafe, 565 High Street. The event starts at 8:00 p.m. and is FREE!
3. There will be a Zumba class at 671 High Street. The class starts at 7:15 p.m. and costs $115.
4. MacFarlane Energy in Dedham is teaming up with The Home for Little Wanderers to help prepare kids for the upcoming school year. They are collecting school supplies for those in need. You can drop off donations at MacFarlane Energy, 95 Bridge Street in Dedham.
5. We are always looking for bloggers to write for us. So if you're interested in food, gardening, medicine, health and wellness, travel.....pretty much anything- start a blog! And we may even feature it as a top story on the site! Contact Tamara Starr, Editor, to learn more!