Dedham Residents Graduate from Massachusetts Bay Community College
Students were recognized at college's 50th anniversary commencement.
The following local residents were honored at Massachusetts Bay Community College’s 50th annual commencement ceremonies held at the Wellesley Hills campus.
Residents awarded Associates Degrees and Certificates included:
- Christina Marie Baez, Certificate, Surgical Technology
- Elias Richard Farah, Associate in Science, Business Administration
- James E. Goode, Certificate, Surgical Technology
- Alexandria McGowan, Associate in Arts, Liberal Arts
- Sandra A. Nelson, Certificate, Practical Nursing
- Ginnette Santana, Associate in Arts, Liberal Arts
- Freddy Emmanuelle Soto, Associate in Arts, Liberal Arts
- Gabriella G. Szasz, Associate in Science, Business Administration, Highest Honors
MassBay awards associate degrees and certificates in over 60 academic programs in a wide range of career-driven subjects ranging from accounting and automotive technology to forensic DNA science and early childhood education. The College’s facilities in Wellesley Hills, Framingham and Ashland house day, evening and weekend classes that meet the needs of degree-seeking students and career minded life-long learners. Online options provide convenience and allow faculty to facilitate the learning process. Since its founding in 1961, MassBay has been accredited by several governing bodies and strives to meet the needs of the diverse local communities it serves.