Dedham Library Deals on Bears, Penguins, JFK and More
"When I step into a library, I cannot understand why I ever step ot of it." - Marie DeSevigne.
Frugal Family has always known that the Dedham Public Library (both of them!) offers the best deal in town on books. Free is certainly as good a deal as you'll find anywhere. What FF discovered this week is that the library is the place to go to obtain discounted passes for local museums and other cultural and educational destinations.
The availability of these passes can offer a substantial savings for a family looking to plan a special outing. Keep more money in your pocket to feed your children once you arrive at your destination!
With the warm spring weather approaching, now is the perfect time to make plans for that precious time you have to spend with your children. Each deal has different specifics and limitations. Please check with the friendly staff at the Main Branch, and the Endicott Branch for pass availability. A visit to their website would be beneficial as well, to plan a family outing, or a day with friends.
Dedham Public Library
- DEAL: New England Aquarium. Each pass admits up to four people at a reduced rate of $8. Children under three are free, and do not have to be included in count.
- DEAL: Boston Children's Museum. Each pass admits four people at a reduced rate of $2 per person.
- DEAL: Museum of Science. Each pass admits four people at $5 per person.
- DEAL: Zoo New England. Each pass admits two adults and four children with a $2 co-pay per person.
- DEAL: JFK Library and Museum. Each pass admits two adults with a $3 co-pay per person. Children 12 and under are admitted for free.