5 Ways to Keep Cool in Dedham
With the hot weather here, trying to find ways to beat the heat are becoming essential.
With Wednesday temperatures expected to rise above 90 degrees and Thursday expected to approach triple digits, we've come up with a couple ways you could get out of the heat and stay cool.
- Grab a cone of ice cream from Ron's or J.P. Licks - and take your time eating it in the shop.
- Head to either of the air-conditioned Dedham Public Libraries and read a book that preferably takes you until dusk to finish.
- Catch a matinee flick at either Dedham Community Theatre or Showcase Cinemas.
- There's no better way to cool off than hitting the ice. Lace up a pair of skates and visit the Boch Ice Center between 10 a.m. and 11:50 a.m. for public skate.
- Relax and get that skin ready for the beach this summer by cooling off for a couple hours at Keldara Spa and Salon.