5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 26
Today's weather, a night of 1920s dancing and Earth Hour is approaching.
"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
- Today will be mostly sunny with a high of 47 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
- Learn a few dance moves from the 1920s tonight at 7 p.m. at the Endicott Estate. The free night of dancing and refreshments is part of the Dedham Reads Together program.
- Be prepared on Saturday to turn off your lights for one hour as Dedham participates in the worldwide Earth Hour.
- Be sure to vote for your favorite place to grab French fries in this week's Best of Readers' Choice poll!
- Before you head out on your commute, know the traffic situation and the cost to fill up your tank with help from our friends at Mapquest.