5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 1
Today's weather, First Thursday in the Square and Ron's opens spring season.
"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
- A mix of rain and snow will turn to all snow after 9 a.m. today, with accumulations of another 1 to 2 inches, according to the National Weather Service.
- It is never too cold for handmade ice cream, is it? Ron's Gourmet Ice Cream will open today in Dedham Square for the season.
- Where is your go-to place for a delicious sandwich? Is it Salem Food Market? Maybe Vincenzo's or Santoro's? Take part in our new Best of Dedham series as we look to you to chose Dedham's Best Sandwich. Voting closes Friday at 9 a.m.
- Today marks the first Thursday of March, and the beginning of a new event in Dedham Square. Each First Thursday, merchants will stay open late and offer deals and promotions.
- The Dedham Conservation Commission will meet this evening at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.