5 Things You Need to Know Today: April 16
April's warmest day, paying Uncle Sam and town offices closed.
"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
- Today will be sunny with a high of 88 degrees. Make sure you stay hydrated if you are working outside.
- Town Hall and some area businesses are closed today in observance of Patriots Day. There will be no trash pick-up today.
- The deadline to file your 2011 federal tax return is tomorrow. The deadline for state tax returns is tomorrow due to the holiday.
- We will have results of how Dedhamites fared in today's Boston Marathon later this afternoon.
- There are several Dedham TV Turn Off events going on today as the kids are on spring vacation - including making smoothies at Whole Foods, grabbing a picnic lunch at Paradise Cafe and reading at the Blue Bunny.