5 Things to Do This Weekend: Jan. 26-29
A night at the races and a movie matinee are among weekend events.
It's Thursday, and you've got no idea what you'll do for the weekend. Dedham Patch is coming to the rescue.
- Where/When: American Legion, Dedham; Friday, 7 p.m.
- Why Go: If you’re a horse racing enthusiast, this is your chance to share your passion with a group of other fans in town.
- Pricing: $20
- Where/When: 735 Washington St., Dedham; Friday, Noon
- Why Go: Take in a movie with other seniors and don’t worry about the cost.
- Pricing: $0
- Where/When: Dedham Historical Society, Dedham; Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
- Why Go: Take a step back in time and learn how the kitchen helped shape generations of Americans.
- Pricing: Free for Historical Society members, $5 for non-members
- Where/When: Boch Honda, Norwood; Saturday, 7:30 a.m.
- Why Go: Donate to a great cause and receive a free pound of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: 119 Park St., W. Roxbury; Sunday, 8 p.m.
- Why Go: Right over the Dedham line you’ll find a newly renovated and decorated hall, and proceeds benefit the club.
- Pricing: $10